Friday, February 15, 2008

What Does Star In Middle Of Palm Mean

" Bill and Tom Kaulitz in: Twincest and love in the house of July ... "Part.

"Love not sleep yet," asked Bill to July slipping under the covers.
"I can not," she said, still dazed by what happened "you talked to Tom? Did you set the phrases Marissa? ".
Bill nodded with a nod. His eyes were shiny and worried expression.
"Tom has been destroyed," he added softly.
"Marissa?" Said July.
"Well, not really," said Bill "says that the story with Marissa has done nothing but aggravate the condition in which Tom was already"
"Explain Love"
"I'm really worried for him," Bill said, "you feel overwhelmed the kind of lives we lead. We live in a sort of parallel world. We would have the money and the chance to live the high life .. yet we can not. We are not allowed to attend normal people or places, and what's worse is that we must be wary of everyone and everything. Marissa And it was the proof. Tom could no longer treat them well because they now had the intuition can not trust her. He was not in love, but would have respected and adored by now were it not that it was realized that she was using to live always in the spotlight .... Tonight I had the confirmation, and collapsed.
This thing has made him re-emerge in the fears and doubts that he had already worked so hard and tried to hide and choke. "
July Bill listened carefully .. and with tears in their eyes ..
"Tell me July" Bill continued, taking her hand "that life is a life where you never know if the person next to you is with you for the money and fame or for the person you are?
know a woman, or a friend, or a coworker, and you wonder: what does he see in me? The star or being human?
And then, add to all that even the strong pressure upon us. Relentless pace of work, people telling you what to wear, how to get around, what to say, how to behave.
Shit we are not machines, we are people! We have no right to freedom and feelings? ".
July continued to listen with interest, but at one point interrupted him: "Listen Bill, I understand what you say, but these things you had to be prepared. Did you know even before it would be like, no? This is the price of success. You can not want everything. You have decided to dedicate your life to music, you wanted fame and money .... Well, this is the price you pay for everything. "
" July But yes, I know. In fact, I accept it, but at least let me suffer a bit '. Anyway, the problem is not me, in fact, you and I are very happy. We love you so much and I know I can trust you blindly. My concern however is for Tom. Now that Marissa has lost fear I fear it will close even more in himself. "
" Bill's tears coming down incessantly as he spoke these words and July also began to have tears in his eyes.
"Embrace" asked Bill, and, in his arms, he fell asleep.
July but just could not sleep. He thought about everything that had happened in that strange night in January, to the anger of Marissa, to the discouragement of Tom, Bill and concerns.
He got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make a relaxing herbal tea. But it stopped short in the living room. Tom was lying on the couch in the dark, wide-eyed staring at the ceiling.
"Hey," said the July sitting next to him "do not you sleep?"
But Tom did not answer, he remained motionless. July
gently stroked her hair first, then the face. Something hot dipped his hand .... was a tear. July withdrew his hand, almost frightened was the first time he saw Tom cry.
did not know what to say or what to do.
But Tom took her hand and leaned back on his face. July that he wanted to continue to caress her how she was doing before. In a way so affectionate and sweet, like nobody had ever done with him before.
She wanted to say something to comfort him, but he was unable to speak. Both were standing in silence, side by side, crying.
"Tom darling do not cry .." July was finally able to say "I hate to see you so, do you also feel bad about me"
But Tom did not answer and continued to cry.
"I've never seen in these conditions," he thought July to himself.
"You're a bit 'of place? Churches lying on the couch beside him. Tom and embraced him tenderly clung to her as hard as he could.
"My life .." Tom began sobbing.
"I already know everything, do not need to explain to me, Bill has already told me ..."
"Where's Bill?" Asked Tom.
"sleeps," said July "was really worried about you, and so am I."
"I beg your pardon ..."
"No you do not have to apologize. I just want you to react. I know you're strong and you can do. You have to take back hand your life Tom. You are not alone as you think. Bill and I love you more than anything else in the world and will be a lot of other people who know you and love you for who you are. Marissa has deceived you, but are not all like her. Promise to come back tomorrow to be the Tom's always cheerful and spaccacazzo as usual! "
" I promise July "Tom nodded through her tears.
"Now dry your tears. You are incredibly beautiful, rich, famous .. and you are sensitive, intelligent, creative, bright ... I let tears to those who unfortunately has genuine reason to cry. You know what Oscar Wilde said? "
" Oh recommences with your crap? No please ...! " Tom finally answered, laughing.
"Come on, dickhead! Oscar Wilde said of the great truths. And one of them is: Tears are the refuge of ugly women and the destruction of those beautiful "
" But I am a man "
" From Tom Cock, applies to both sexes, right? "
" July ... " Tom said back seriously for a moment.
"Tell me"
"Thanks ..."
"But I figured. Are you a big head but I love you, you know. "
" I know ... "Tom said, closing his eyes and fell asleep.
July smirk and she fell asleep hugging him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment