Thursday, February 14, 2008

All Clad Fondue Instructions

VI" Bill and Tom Kaulitz in: Twincest and love in the house of July ... "Part .

"What was Bill," asked July waking in the night, "Did you hear it too?"
"Do not worry love," replied Bill, "has been the wind"
"That scared the fuck" added July hugging him under the covers.
"My love of scary," Bill said, laughing and clasping her in his arms as hard as he could. The heart of
July pounding against the warm body of Bill who held so tight that it could not almost breathe.
"Oh Bill! Look, again! "
" Yes you are right, this time I've heard that too. Remains under the covers I try to watch what happens "
Bill stood up, she was completely naked and looked at July's beautiful white ass that seemed to reflect the light of the moon in the night. Those buttocks firm and smooth that July would bite instantly if it had not at that moment he was paralyzed by fear.
Bill put on his silk robe of July and went to the window.
opening the door exclaimed: "Oh my god." Marissa was in the garden in front of the pool, drunk who threw stones at the doors of the house in July.
latter also appeared at the window and as soon as he saw her, Marissa shouted: "Whore! Where my Tom? You're fucking him, right? I know all July, Tom told me everything, you're a huge whore! Bill not enough for you? You had to get its hands on my man? "
M Arissa was beside herself and screamed like crazy.
Tom tried to approach her to calm her, but as soon as he saw Marissa shouted: "You bastard! Son of a bitch! Do not bring big piece of shit! You've ruined my life! "
" Bill please, try to calm you, "he asked shocked by the scene in July he was witnessing.
Bill did back in the house Tom and Marissa reached. He made her sit on a bench and tried to calm her down.
"You knew Bill? Eh? Answer me! "
" Please calm down Marissa, so only the worst things "
" Oh yeah? "Marissa yelled" the worse things? I think it can not get any worse. Indeed, perhaps there is a way ... "
Marissa had as a start, a strange light shone in his eyes and his hands nerve Bill opened the robe and grabbed his penis.
"Make love to me" begged "the only way to even the score."
But the Bill took his hands and closed her robe, "Now just Marissa. You're not in you. Come home and try to calm down a bit '. You'll see that we will resolve everything. "
"No, I shit in that house no later than never. And do not want to see either you or your brother that bastard. So you know what I'm saying? Tom I never cared a fuck! I endured her presence only because he is rich and famous. As a person is worthless, I never liked, I used it because I hoped that standing next to him I would have been easier to enter the world of fashion. But enough! Inculatevi all! "
" Just Marissa! "Interrupted Bill," now you talk like that because you're upset. "
" It is not shit! Indeed yes, yes, I'm drunk, but all I think what I said and I always thought. Ask your brother how many times I came to making love with him. Never, not even one. I never liked it, we aim to strength, and if I have to be honest is not even good in bed. Enough, I greet you, I have endured too much. Goodbye. "
Marissa went throwing in the hedge the now empty bottle of vodka, while Bill went into the house.
"I'm going to bed," July said "I leave you talking."
Once under the covers of course could not go back to sleep and waited for Bill wake up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment