Tuesday, February 19, 2008

How Do I Draw A Diagram Of An Accident

IX" Bill and Tom Kaulitz in: Twincest and love in the house of July ... "part.


"I knew you would not have survived, "said Bill coming into the living room" in fact, for a moment I feared that we could not love more than all three together, but tonight, seeing July cry for you, Tom, I realized that it was only to wait a while '. But I would say that you have not wasted time. "
" Yeah ... "said July" once again you were right. What is there between the three of us is too strong and too real to ignore. I wanted to forget everything because I felt "morally" reprehensible ... But I can not ... There are other things that ruin the world, the love that unites us no harm to anyone .. "
" Tom and I have always thought so, but it did not seem right to force you to share our ideas. I'm glad you came naturally to think like us. "
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....
Bill and Tom were in the pool, in the whirlpool, sitting in the water with his elbows on the edge. We were enjoying the warm sun and gentle massage of the water.
"July" Tom shouted "we're bored!" He added, laughing.
She joined them and became immersed in the water in their midst.
July was a "crazy" and knew how to entertain them, "Tom Feeling bored? I'll give you a blowjob under water ... "
"Oh no!" Bill interjected, "just as they do to me!"
"Give love, do not be jealous, there's something for you ...." He said July movement and positioning in front of them. After that, took a deep breath, held his breath and plunged his head.
"E 'crazy' said Tom.
"Yeah," Bill nodded, laughing.
Meanwhile, underwater, July with his left hand grabbed Bill's penis and began to stroke, while, with his mouth, tried to suck the pea Tom ... but opening up and swallowed the water and returned Shooting in surface, coughing and laughing: "Fuck me drunk! I was choking. "
Tom laughed and said," But you're just stupid! "
" No, no, "Bill said," you are much worse than stupid. "
All three laughed like mad to get down in tears. For five minutes
Kaulitz enough in July to find the company of good humor.
Bill, remaining with his elbows on the edge, closed his eyes, better to indulge in the sun that hit in the face. Tom
July instead embraced from behind, made her sit on his knees in water and went into her softly. While Tom
penetrated July motioned with his hand Bill to ensure that approached her, took away the costume and hugged him tight on your belly to feel the contact with his penis ... My love .... "she whispered to him ... Then he took him and kissed him with much love and passion and with his hand stroking his penis against his belly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment