Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Play Pokemon Yellow Online In Full Screen

IV "Bill and Tom Kaulitz in: Twincest and love in the house of July" Part.

July last few days she ate nothing, was silent and moody.
Tom had left for a weekend with Marissa, who by now had forgotten the quarrel on the evening of Christmas. Bill
July and had not joined them, a bit 'and leave them alone for a while' to enjoy themselves without their privacy intrusions.
"Love you like a bit 'of pasta," asked Bill.
"No thanks."
"I have not eaten for two days already, I know you?".
"Nothing, I'm just a bit 'tired'.
"Now I know you well and I am sure that this time there is something wrong," Bill said, sitting beside her on the couch. "I do not love me anymore, perhaps?".
"But do not say shit. My love for you will never finish, you know. "
So Bill, over the moon about the words he had just heard, filled with kisses.
But as soon as his approach became more insistent, July removed him with a wave of his hand: "I do not want to make love now."
"Come on, no joke .." said the Bill closer again.
"Bill, please! If I tell you that I do not like it because I do not go! Ok?
"But ..." Bill was surprised by this reaction. In so many months they were together was the first time that she refused. They had never spent more than 24 hours without making love.
"Love's the matter?" You are always cheerful and smiling, always eat like a pig and do not you ever get tired of making love with me and Tom. " Hearing that name
July winced.
"What? You have quarreled with him? "
" No Bill, I have no quarrel with him. Nor do I have it with you. But this situation no longer holds. I'm really hurt. "
Bill stroked her hair. "What makes you feel so bad?".
"Everything! This sort of horrible "ménage à trois"! "
" Horrible? "Bill asked surprised" I thought you liked. "
"On the top was beautiful. Who would not like to sleep with the Kaulitz twins? And what's more together! What excites me, it was overwhelming, unconventional, exciting .... and unusual. But now it sucks! "
" Even crap? "
" Yes. First of all, it annoys me that Marissa is dark. She thinks of being the only woman for Tom. If he knew that Tom is cheating angry a lot. If we discover that betrays her own with the two of us would go crazy. It would have all the reasons.. "
"But you know how it is done Tom. Tell me, did you ever be faithful to one woman? "
" No. But that face its horns with us is really sad. After all, she frequents my house. And I can no longer look in her eyes, I feel guilty, I feel lousy. ".
"But Tom does not love her. With us making love with her is just sex.. "
"Yes but she does not know. Me tell you then! Or that if you do not like soft. "
" You know I would never do that. Marissa is a beautiful girl and he loves be seen around with beautiful women. And still can not get mica with us. There are three pairs of people .. ahahahaha. "
"What the fuck are you laughing??"
"But yes, I mean, if Marissa give up, it would put another, and behaves exactly the same way."
"Okay cocks are feeling like Tom wants to behave with girls. Do what you want, but I have no desire to stay at his game. And not only that I'm sick of Marissa this situation. E 'for you too! "
" For me? "Asked Bill.
"It annoys me that you're not jealous that your goals with another girl in front of your eyes! "
" But he is not "another" .. He is Tom. I've already explained. He is a part of me. Only when you are with them both, you are fully with me. Because he and I are one and indivisible entity. He is my alter ego, I can not be jealous of myself. But this does not mean that I am not jealous of you, indeed! If you were to see even just kissing another man, I do not know what to do. In fact, I know, I'd kill him with my hands! "
" Hey Bill, this thing of being a single person only you understand. Not me. Enough! I only know that are tired of me Fucked by another in front of you without you're jealous. And I'm tired of seeing you fuck with a man and then think that my boyfriend and fennel. "
Bill was puzzled and speechless.
July hugged him and said, "Give love excuse. I did not mean to be offensive. But I want to be alone with you and I want you to be alone with me. Without intrusion and without guilt. ".
Bill embraced in turn, replied: "You're so sweet my love. If you do not like then this situation will not happen again. The important thing is that we are together you and me, forever.. "
Bill failed to reach even half of his speech was over the July already. The undressed with his usual irrepressible desire to see him naked and be possessed by him. And Bill I was pleased, for he knew that July could not do without his body, and this what thrills him so much.
July What he loved most to do with him was to take his penis in her mouth.
She had never done blowjobs to anyone, not even the children which was longer and that most had loved, but now could not resist.
When he was in front of her beloved Bill could not help but lower your pants and take his penis in his mouth. It was absolutely the most beautiful he had ever seen. It was not very big nor very long, but it was beautiful, smooth, delicate, perfect. She loved to kiss, lick, suck, swallow ... if he could if he would be eaten.
Bill is carried away in those moments of pleasure and as soon ended, the tease: "But were not you the one that did not blow jobs? Ahahahahah "
" Really stupid, you know it's true! I've always been disgusted with the idea of \u200b\u200bsucking a bird, but with you everything is different. First of all because you have the world's most beautiful pea, and then because all that with others it seems dirty or disgusting, is not with you. "
" Why? "
" You know why. Because your beauty is endless and my love for you is eternal. Everything I do with you is clean, pure and divine. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment