Saturday, February 16, 2008

Positive Pregnancy Test 7dpiui 2010

VIII" Bill and Tom Kaulitz in: Twincest and love in the house of July ... "Part.VII



A warm ray of sunshine, light flooding the room, he suddenly wake up to July, which saw it was not in his bed, but in the living room, sofa, embraced Tom.
Their bodies were so close that he felt the excitement of July Tom: "Imagine if you woke up with the bird hard," he thought to himself, laughing July.
He tried to get up from the couch to go to prepare breakfast, but Tom was so clinging to her that she could not get rid of him without waking him.
So he decided to stand still to allow Tom to sleep a bit '.
building and looked at him, despite already knew by heart every part of his body and his face, still amazed by its beauty ... there were two things that July would never get tired of looking at him, his lower lip, so fleshy and made more exciting by the piercing, and the chest hard and amber, with those two perfect little nipples.
Tom awoke and caught her staring at him, laughing, said, "Hello ... you enchanted? I know that usually you wake up next to Bill, and then you're not already accustomed to so much beauty in the early morning ... but I do not have to stare so "
" Vain ... "July calmly replied" I do not want to offend your ego, but Bill is much better than you "
" Then why do you stare? "
" I fixed it hold me so tight that I can not turn his head to look elsewhere "
" I've got it hard, "was the Reply Tom.
"I had already noticed," July added, laughing, "waking up next to me could not happen otherwise!"
"Well I see that as a vanity beat me"
"It's not vanity ... Tom is really"
"However July, since I find uglier than Bill, why do not you go to him? "
" If I go willingly let go "
" Oh yeah, "Tom replied, squeezing even harder against him.
"Let me not breath ..."
But Tom, instead of leaving the slipped one hand under her nightgown and said, "A Judging by how much you wet I would not say that you want to go. "
The pea Tom was even harder, his hand stroking her vagina with a finger while July the penetrated .. "You're so wet that even a finger you feel it," Tom said, then adding a second finger and then a third. In July
shortness of breath, but took his hand: "I do not like foreplay Tom, you know, the more so when they are already so excited"
Then Tom sat down on her, grabbed both her hands and placed it behind the his neck immobilized.
"Feel like me July?"
"No," she said lying.
"Well, then I'll admit it until" July
actually felt a fire between her legs and wanted at that moment more than anything to be penetrated by Tom. And he knew well. He himself was looking forward to joining you, but first wanted to hear it. July
tried to overcome that close, but failed. Then he tried to lift his head to kiss Tom, but he drew back, laughing. With a shutter decided July was finally able to grab the lower lip.
"My god what turns me on his mouth," he thought while sucking and lip pierced as if to drawn into his mouth.
But Tom pulled back again and, keeping it tied up, he asked: "So, July, do you?"
"No," she said stubbornly continuing to lie.
Then he just touched the vagina with the tip of his penis hot and humid ...
"I love you," cried July no longer able to resist and contain the excitement.
Then he went into the first shots of her with rhythmic and delicate, then faster and stronger.
push his penis into her with a strength and a passion unheard of, but July was so wet that he did not feel the slightest pain. Tom
withheld excitement for so long that now he could not last as long, but July was so excited that he did not need time, and indeed, when he heard Tom say "I come ..", she was with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment