Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sauna Blog Gay London

"Bill and Tom Kaulitz in: Twincest and love in the house of July ... "part.

"But fuck you Bill so much effort to try to hide your homosexuality and then raise your gambina. You're not very smart. "
" Eh? "
" What Mongol! Ahahahahah "
" Tom did you drink? "
" Yes, as always. But come on, I mean it. "
"But what??"
"At the end of By Your Side when we embrace all 4 and we bow down, you raise your gambina like a sissy."
"Yes I know that was fucked up but its not the ' I did it on purpose. I was spontaneous. "
" I was spontaneous, because you're a fag, a fag. Ihihihih "
" Have you finished take the piss out of Tom? Also because you are much more than me fennel "
" What the fuck are you saying? I love the fi * a "
" Me too "
" So why fuck with me? "
" For the same why you do it with me. "
" But I'm with you I make an exception Bill "
" Even I, with you, Tom "
" Ok, they both like girls, and both make an exception only between us. So we are equal. So why I would be more fennel than you? If you're never more lift because the gambina. Ahahahaha! "
" No Tom. You do not remember a particular irrelevant: it is I who put it to you while you take it. I've never participated in the cu * or fennel which are less than you. "
" But stop! You do not get in or not because you cu * fennel less than me, but for two quite different reasons: one because you are a timid girl who fears the pain, and two because I put on my already too much with the girls that at least when I'm with you I want to let it rest. "
" You're stupid "
" July "shouted Tom.
"I'm studying ... so what?"
"Always back to study! Spring from those fucking books and come here. It 's important. "
" What happened? "He asked in July entered the room.
"Who is the fennel between me and Bill?"
"But you stopped me for this shit? But you really are assholes! "
" Dai is important. Get an instant sitting on that chair and tell us who is gay between us. " July
sat down, looked at them sitting on the bed in front of her and laughed.
"Love remembered that I'm your guy and then you have to be on my side," said Bill.
"Of course my love! Most Fennel is Tom. Ahahahaha "
" That bitch "Tom said, throwing a cushion" by not a game. I want you to tell us which one is seriously gay. "
" What should I know? "Said July.
"With all the times we made love all three together! Who better than you can to know? "
" But excuse me when I make love to you I have something else to think about and so much more to do than watch which one is more gay! But then that fucking question is that?? To me you have drunk your brain! "
The twins were laughing, but they were not satisfied with the answer:" From July reply, "they said simultaneously.
A strange grin appeared on the face of July, "So, do this: me I'm sitting in this chair, you have sex in front of me on that bed, and I will take part this time instead of at the end and look carefully ... there tell you who is gay. "
" But this is not the is spontaneous, "snapped Tom.
"And it should not be spontaneous," said July "because I'll tell you exactly what you need to do ... ihihi ... take it or leave it!"
"Ok I'm there," Tom said "you Bill?"
"I "
" Well, "said July" start. So Tom, take off the hat and the headband and Bill while you do it looks so sexy. Well, now with the language, still staring at Bill, I licked her lips and piercing torture you as I do. Oh, no Bill! Still, you have to resist until I tell you what to do! "
Bill was exciting Tom watching you lick the piercing and had tried to reach out, but July had promptly stopped.
"Ok Bill, we can get closer to Tom, but only by mouth. Touch his lips with your ... well ... now leccagliele very gently focusing on the piercing. Great ... Now Tom can pull out your tongue and you can kiss yourself as you like but always without using your hands.
Watch Bill, Tom begins to sweat. Asciugagli with the language that drop of sweat that fell from the forehead to the neck and then rimettigli tongue in her mouth so he can feel the salty taste of his sweat.
Ok ok enough to kiss. Bill takes away the T-shirt and Tom baciagli the chest. Hey
hey up! I told you not to eat ... you can only kiss and lick it. While kissing the belly put him a hand on his trousers to see if the Bill has become hard ... How? Judging by how eagerly I would say that touches him is very, very hard.
you like Bill? Continue to touch, so, without stopping. If you want to touch him while you kiss him in the mouth ....
Ok if not stopped Bill is UBIT. Stop and lying belly up. Tom
you sit next to him and sfilagli pants and underwear. Oh oh I would say that Bill has it hard right. Tom approaches his mouth to his penis and leccaglielo gently from base to tip. Ok again. Oh no Tom you can not get a saw while they lick, you must resist. Come on, keep your hands still and continues to lick the penis of Bill from the bottom up. Now succhiagli tip and torturagliela a bit 'with the language. Well, now you can take it all in her mouth and suck as you like. Only be careful not to do so because we have not finished yet. "
Bill moaned with pleasure and July saw fit to stop them.
"Without Tom, you are at the limit, I do not know what durerete yet. Bill and Tom take off his pants to sfilagli underwear. Wow how beautiful you are both naked and with the State so excited .... Ok Tom Bill shot and you approached him gently and recesses. Yes Tom, you meanwhile you masturbate so you will be together.
Plan Bill, enter and exit slowly ... Bravo, well ... Now if you want to speed up ... Perfect, push, push as hard as you can. So yes, more, more, more "
Bill pushed his penis into the twin and enjoyed a lot. Even Tom was groaning with pleasure.
"Aaah" shouted simultaneously.
"Wow, you came together, how nice! Did you like it? "
" Lots "whispered Bill and Tom, so exhausted from not having even the strength to speak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment