Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Manual Forrecord Player Sold By Radio Shack

V Bill and Tom Kaulitz: "Twincest and love in the house of July ..." Part.




passed the happy days. July was back in high spirits, had begun to eat a lot, and in particular had begun to jump on his Bill every 5 minutes.
"Today, Tom and Marissa back. They stop here for dinner. ".
"Ok" July said, "you talked to Tom? Have you explained what we wanted? ".
"Yes, quite. And he understood. There is no problem. Indeed, even he thinks is best. These days it is much closer together, and Marissa does not want to mess it up again. "
"Well," said July "who knows that is not the right time to put my head straight .."
... ... ... ... ... ....
"Good evening," said Marissa "who cooked?"
"The restaurant on the corner" July said, laughing.
"They had better things to do than cook" Tom said with a mischievous smile.
"Yeah ..." Bill confirmed.
"Come tell us a bit 'of your vacation," said July.
"There's not much to tell," Tom said "fuck and blowjobs are the two activities that have occupied most of our time. You know, my bird does not go into the nostrils of Marissa and then you, who hate to take any empty hole of his body, filled with white powder. "
" Head Cock did not seem like you the disdain "said Marissa.
"Well, what else could I do? Just look at you?! You're beautiful, yes, but after a while 'I am tired, I get bored. "
Marissa got up from the table, humiliated and in tears, "Fuck you Tom" and if he left, slamming the door.
"What a bore! The usual scenes of hysterical ", commented Tom.
July was stunned. I dare not even comment on and went out on the terrace.
Bill instead stopped to talk to Tom: "It 's possible that every meal should end between you and Marissa so?"
"It' s a cocaine addict. I hate this aspect. "
"I can understand," said Bill, "but do not you think one thing to talk about with her in private and not in front of other people?"
"You are you and July, not strangers."
'It is true Tom, but are sensitive, you should talk in private and, above all with the kindest of ways. Each time the insults el'aggredisci. "
" I tried to address the speech a thousand times already so nice. But she does not understand, and above all does not change. "
" And then accept it as is. After all, even when you are on tour from us in with that stuff. "
"What comparisons do you Bill? I will be forced to. We have urgent rhythms so that you know very well that otherwise would not hold up. "
"I know, but then you also know her."
"No! I can not! In fact, I can not wait to finish the tour the pressure to move away from that stuff and what do you do? I always put it under my nose! And anyway I do not want a girl addicted to cocaine. "
" Okay, do as you want "Bill concluded," I'm going to take a bath. " While Bill was washing
Tom reached in July terrace.
was sitting in the dark staring at the pool.
"What are you thinking?" Asked Tom.
"A nothing ..."
"You can not think nothing. To something you always have to think. "
"Hey Tom, is not the time."
"What a bore, you also begin to act like Marissa?"
"Well, you better act like like you. If I think of how you dealt with before ... rather, as the case always. If I were in his place I'd already got the face, and downloaded for someone better. "
" Thank you, you are kind "
" Do not be rude to say so, I really think "
" Worse than worse. However, I have my reasons to treat it like that, I do not do harm to people for free "
" Actually I do not have never seen being nice to a girl "
" With you I am ... "he whispered Tom stroking her cheek.
"Stop you imbecile!" July said taking away his hand.
"My Mother, six intractable tonight. However I repeat that if I behave in a certain way is because I have reason. "
"I do not doubt it Tom, but to do so risks being misunderstood .. Well I know that you're not that bad and do not hurt people intentionally, however, even if unconsciously, you do it. "
" It amazes me that July is just you make me such a speech. "
" Why? "
" Because you do not I never worry about what people think, rather, it's you who taught me to give importance to the substance of things and not seemingly "
'It is true Tom, and I still think. It 's just that I care for you. Just because I know that in reality you're a good guy and sensitive but do not understand why you act like you're the most disgraceful and insensitive of men. You have spent some very difficult moments in your life, maybe too much, and you had to grow quickly, despite having only 18 years. And that I'll read it in his eyes. Your face is beaming, mischievous and cheerful your expressions, but your eyes do not lie, your eyes are the mirror of what you have lived. "
" July but what the hell does all this talk? I thought you taught literature, not psychology. And then nothing to do with a cock. Okay, this is just an evening of shit. I go to sleep. Can I sleep here tonight? ".
"Tonight?? We sleep forever! But yes, it is equally, you know that does not bother me. Just do not sleep with me and Bill. "
Ok, ok, I know, Bill has already told me everything. Good night. "
" Goodnight "
Tom crossed into the house twin:" Night Bill "
" Night Tom "Bill reached
July:" Love you coming to bed? "
"Yes," she said grabbing my hand and following him in the room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment